Anyone else out there wish they could sing, “I’ve Got a Golden Ticket” like Grandpa Joe in “Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory”? Well, now you just may have that chance!
Fairfax City has partnered with the Economic Development Authority and the Central Fairfax Chamber of Commerce to bring a Willy Wonka-style Golden Ticket contest, Fairfax City’s Golden Ticket to Fairfax City’s Chocolate Lovers Festival. Fairfax City’s Golden Ticket contest features three golden tickets hidden within 1,500 chocolate bars made by Fairfax City chocolatier Cameron’s Coffee & Chocolates.
The contest is part of the Chocolate Lovers Festival, an annual two-day festival with the “love of chocolate” as the unifying theme. As part of festival activities, Fairfax City’s Golden Ticket chocolate bars will be available to purchase from participating Fairfax City businesses from Friday, February 1 through Sunday, February 10, 2019 for $2.00 each.
The contest offers three lucky winners who find the golden tickets a Chocolate Lovers gift basket worth up to $200 and a tour of Cameron’s Coffee & Chocolates. Proceeds from the sale of the chocolate bars will benefit the 2019 Chocolate Lovers Festival grant recipients; Northern Virginia Therapeutic Riding Program, Fairfax Law Foundation – Northern Virginia Pro Bono Law Center, and the City of Fairfax Band Association. All of which are charitable organizations that are either in the City or provide services directly to people who live in Fairfax City.
Step inside a world of pure imagination when you purchase a Fairfax City Golden Ticket chocolate bar from the following Old Town Fairfax City businesses:
- 21 Great American Bistro at 10427 North Street, #102
- Abundantly Fit at 10387 Main Street, #LL6
- Chubby Squirrel Brewing Company at 10382 Willard Way
- Commonwealth Dry Goods at 10409 Main Street, #C
- Coyote Grille at 10266 Main Street
- Dante Salon & Wellness Spa at 3943 Old Lee Highway
- DIY Scent Studio at 4007 University Drive
- Fairfax Hard Times Café at 4069 Chain Bridge Road
- Ground Gaia at 4002 University Drive
- High Side at 4009 Chain Bridge Road
- Joy Unlimited at 10400 Main Street
- Mara Hair & Mode Studio at 4011 Chain Bridge Road, #100
- Nail Bar at 3912 University Drive
- Natalie’s Baguette at 10407 Main Street
- NoVA Martial Arts & Yoga at 10387 Main Street, #LL1
- Ornery Beer Company at 3950 University Drive, #209
- Pacers Running at 10420 North Street
- Paint Your Own Pottery at 10417 Main Street
- Pampa Sazone at 3950 University Drive, #102
- Patriots Pub & Grill at 10560 Main Street
- Room Escape Fairfax at 3949 University Drive
- Tandoori Nights Fairfax at 10312 Willard Way
- The Auld Shebeen at 3971 Chain Bridge Road
- The Wine House at 3950 University Drive, #212
- Twins Ace Hardware at 10310 B Main Street
- Yogaworks Fairfax at 3950 University Drive, #100
- Zandra’s Taqueria at 3950 University Drive, #210