COVID-19 Webinar – Marketing in a Pandemic
Fairfax City’s Office of Economic Development is partnering with Heather Menis, Marketing Founder of Fifth & Main PR to host a FREE webinar on Thursday, April 30 at 11:00 am. The webinar will discuss “Marketing in a Pandemic; Customer Engagement in a Socially Distant World” with topics such as:
- Taking Your Service Digital – From Face to Face to Screen to Screen
- Telling Your Story – Public Relations Best Practices
- Caring for Your Community and Increasing Loyalty Best Practices in Philanthropy
- Building and Engaging Your Audience – Social Media Best Practices
- Website User Experience/Taking Payments Online
The webinar will be one hour to include a presentation on the topics by Heather Menis followed by a Q&A. In addition to discussing marketing best practices, businesses will be able to connect with the city’s Economic Development team.
Space is limited, sign up now by registering here.
We will look to host additional webinars to present the latest information on resources for businesses as well as answer any questions you may have.