Fairfax City ReConnected – Business Reopening Resources and Guidance
Fairfax City’s Office of Economic Development and Code Administration is partnering with Fairfax County’s Health Department to host a FREE webinar on Wednesday, June 10 at 2:30 pm. The webinar will discuss “Business Reopening Resources and Guidance” with topics such as:
- Tools and programs to support your business reopening from Fairfax City’s ReConnected initiatives.
- COVID-19 coding and guidance from Fairfax City’s Fire Marshall.
- An overview of state guidelines and requirements for Phases I and II.
- Reopening measures for specific business sectors.
The webinar will be one hour to include a presentation with the below panelist followed by a Q&A.
- Chris Revere, Deputy Director for Innovation and Planning with Fairfax County’s Health Department
- Assistant Chief Sites, Assistant Fire Chief/Fire Marshall with Fairfax City’s Code Administration/Fire Department
- Fairfax City’s Economic Development Office
Space is limited, sign up now by registering here.