The panel discussion included members from Fairfax City’s Economic Development Office, the Central Fairfax Chamber of Commerce, and the Fairfax City Restaurant Week consulting manager, Heather Menis of Fifth & Main PR to discuss:
- What is Fairfax City Restaurant Week and how does it work?
- Why your restaurant should sign up if you haven’t already.
- What is new for the 2021 program?
- How to get the most out of Fairfax City Restaurant Week.
- A special Central Fairfax Chamber of Commerce opportunity.
The 2021 Fairfax City Restaurant Week enrollment deadline is Friday, April 16 and there is NO ENROLLMENT FEE this year. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to establish your restaurant as a member of our community!
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.