We are excited to announce the return of the Old Town Fairfax City Fall Crawl on Saturday, October 30, 2021 from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
The Fall Crawl is a timed self-guided tour featuring Old Town Fairfax City restaurants where patrons can plot their own course as they eat quick bites and enjoy drink specials while dressed in their best Halloween costumes.
How does it work?
- Dress in your best Halloween costume for the night. A gift basket and gift card to a participating Old Town Fairfax City Fall Crawl restaurant of choice will be awarded to the best male and female costumes.
- Start by checking in at the Economic Development tent located in the plaza at 3950 University Drive, #210 to have your photo taken for the costume contest and to pick up your Fall Crawl passport.
- Have a game plan. Review the Fall Crawl passport to navigate the city and ensure you can successfully visit a minimum of four (4) or more restaurants to receive a commemorative wine glass.
- Walk it out! Stroll through Old Town Fairfax City stopping by participating restaurants for exclusive small bites and drink specials when the passport is shown. For each purchase made, you will receive a stamp to add to your passport.
- Once four (4) or more stamps are received, return to the check-in location by 7:00 pm to receive your commemorative wine glass while supplies last.
Sign up for free registration on EventBrite.
The 2021 Old Town Fairfax City Fall Crawl is a collaboration between Fairfax City’s Economic Development Office and the Old Town Fairfax Business Association. The event is FREE to anyone 21+ and is rain or shine.
Participating restaurants include:
- Capital Ale House
- Chubby Squirrel Brewing
- Coyote Grille
- East Wind Restaurant
- High Side
- Ornery Beer Company
- Patriots Pub & Grill
- The Auld Shebeen
- The Old Firestation #3
- The Wine House
Download a passport in advance here.
Additional information available on our press release.