In partnership between Parks & Recreation, the Old Town Fairfax Business Association (OTFBA), and the Economic Development Office (EDO), Fairfax City is getting ready to Rock the Block! This much anticipated summer concert series takes place in Old Town Square from 6:30 to 9:30 pm on the fourth Friday of each month from May-October. The series not only gives the community a chance to come together but it also allows local businesses to engage with the thousands of attendees in a fun and unique way.
The OTFBA and EDO would like to invite Old Town Fairfax City businesses to participate this summer by reserving a booth/tent for the concert at the “City Business Activation” area, which is allocated specifically for local businesses. There is no cost to participate but space is limited. Businesses that participate can:
– distribute advertisements, promotions, or coupons;
– offer raffles and giveaways;
– host an activity;
– or sell goods/services.
Selling food and/or drinks is not permitted in the “City Business Activation” area. Businesses wishing to sell food/drinks should contact Mitzi Taylor at email@example.com.
Businesses that participate in the “City Business Activation” area
– must have a valid business license;
– must arrive and unload all items from the upper lot before 5:00 pm as road closures begin at 6:00 pm;
– be staffed between 6:30 – 8:30 pm (businesses must be ready at the start of the concert);
– will be provided with one (1) tent, one (1) table, and two (2) chairs.
Would you like to learn more?
Click the links below to view the presentation or the recording for information on event details, logistics/accessibility, parking, and marketing/engagement.
RTB Presentation – Live Recording : Password for Zoom Recording: R5ag6h^9