We’re all in this together – and we will get through this, together!
The City of Fairfax is kicking off an initiative to support our local restaurant community whose businesses have been severely impacted by the coronavirus pandemic. The initiative is intended to help our city restaurants by purchasing meals for city employees that are working the frontlines in response to COVID-19. During these unprecedented times, the city is committed to finding new ways to support our business community and our critical frontline workers. Our goal with initiatives such as these is to help our city businesses and thank our city employees for their commitment on our COVID-19 response.
Representatives of businesses are encouraged to complete the form below as soon as possible if they would like to participate.
Please note, that acceptance is contingent upon being current on meals tax through February payment (January Meals Tax).
Requirements for participation:
- Physically located in Fairfax City
- Locally owned
- Provide meals (not just snacks, beverages, or desserts only)
- All provided food must packaged and/or wrapped for individual consumption
- Accept payment by credit card
- Follow CDC guidelines for health and sanitation
- Have a status of “Permitted” from the Fairfax County Health Department