Summer never tasted so good!
Is your restaurant registered to participate in the Summer installment of Fairfax City Restaurant Week? Sponsored by Fairfax City’s Economic Development Authority (EDA) and the Central Fairfax Chamber of Commerce (CFCC), the biannual event is returning to the city on August 29 – September 4.
Participating restaurants are required to offer either:
- a three-course, prix-fixe dinner menu at $35.00
- a lunch/brunch menu at $20.00 and/or
- a two for $10.00 deal
Menus can be offerings marketed for an individual, couple, or family and cannot be changed during the promotional period. Menus must be available for dine-in and can also be offered as a to-go (#RW2GO) option if desired. Restaurants may offer “upgrades” in addition to the prix-fixe menus or wine pairings with your offerings.
Included with Enrollment:
- One mini photo session per year with commitment to both Winter and Summer programs.
- Inclusion in social media and e-newsletter promotions
- Restaurant listing on the Fairfax City Restaurant Week website
- Menu promotion on the Fairfax City Restaurant Week website
- Opportunities for chef and restaurant interviews through Fairfax City Restaurant Week – Chef Chats via social media
- Participation in marketing and advertising prospects
Participation Fee and Instructions:
- $250 for the Summer 2022 installment only
- Enrollment is completed by clicking on the “Register for Summer Fairfax City Restaurant Week” button below. After completion of the online enrollment form and payment of the participation fee, the Fairfax City Restaurant Week program manager, Fifth and Main PR or its agents will contact you to confirm your restaurant’s participation.
- Monday, July 18: Deadline for participation. Online enrollment form and payment must be received for inclusion.
- Monday, August 8: Roundtable discussion on program details, best practices, and much more.
- Monday, August 15: Menu submission deadline.
- Monday, August 29 – Sunday, September 4: Summer installment dates of Fairfax City Restaurant Week