The application period is closed as of December 11th, 2020. For more information about new business resources, please subscribe to our Business Bulletin here.
Please reach out to ReConnectedGrant@fairfaxcityeda.org with questions.
For businesses that have been identified as ReConnected Grant Recipients, please click here for the payment request form.
October 5th: Application Open
November: Grant Administration – Scoping
December 1: Signed Grant Agreements Due
January: Grant Administration – Reimbursement Processing
• Must be located in Fairfax City with 50 or fewer full and full-time equivalent employees across all locations as of January 1, 2020. Additionally, nonprofit applicants must have a minimum of 1 full or full-time equivalent employee
• Have and maintain a valid Fairfax City Business, Professional and Occupational License (BPOL)
• Have no outstanding tax obligations to Fairfax City or the Commonwealth
• Must have been in operation before January 1, 2020, and remain in the City of Fairfax through June 30, 2021
• Must be able to prove the business’ finances and/or operations were negatively impacted by COVID-19
• Businesses that are permanently closed
• Businesses that are engaged, or have been engaged in, any illegal activities
• Nationally owned and operated corporate locations
• Businesses that have received previous FCRG Series 1 support
For Fairfax City ReConnected Grant Guidelines, please click here.
For a list of common questions and answers, please click here.